Thursday, January 12, 2012

TFIOS!

I have decided to try a John Green book. Yes yes, I have not read any of his books, but the reviews on youtube and blogger convinced me enough for me to order it online. I was lucky enough to find a website in my country that sold The Fault in Our Stars (hardback, fingers crossed that it's a signed copy) and once I found it, I bought it without any hesitation. Too bad I would need to wait 10 days (or more) for it to come though. Reason being the book will be shipped from the US. Doesn't matter, $16 (inclusive shipping) ain't bad for a hardcover book. Will make sure to do a review of TFIOS when I finish reading eat and will update my twitter when I receive my book. Oh! Yeah, I have a twitter. Also expect reviews to come up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link your blogs down below so I can check them out :)
Cheers!