Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Greetings.

HELLO PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET! I am Nicole, am currently in high school and I live in Indonesia. I am starting this book blog to share my thoughts and love of books to everyone who loves them as much as I do. I started reading ever since my mom "passed down" her Harry Potter series to me, and since then, my collection of books have started flourishing. I just want this to be fun, because books are my escapes. Everytime I sit and read a good book, I feel warm and happy inside, and I rarely get those feelings from elsewhere. So I am just going to stop here. Also, English books are quite hard to find here (not to mention super pricey), so I would sometimes read them off the web instead. That would be all for this post then, goodbye!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! I'm looking forward to reading more of your reviews :) + New Follower!

    - Kimberly Check out my blog @ www.turningthepagex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Link your blogs down below so I can check them out :)
Cheers!