Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hunger Games Update

Anyone as excited as I am for the movie? 2 more months! I cannot wait. Currently reading Catching Fire and loving it so far. The bright side is that I found something to tone down my excitement and that is by watching 100 days of Hunger Games on celebuzz's Youtube. Still, it wasn't enough. Anyway, if you've been keeping up with updates of the movie, you would know that Taylor Swift has a song in the Hunger Games soundtrack and that is Safe & Sound. Now, her version is fine, but i've found a cover that sounds better than the original version. Megan Nicole & Tiffany Alvord (both Youtube singers) did a cover of Safe & Sound and I absolutely fell in love with it. All my classmates are on the same page and this is our go-to song. This song has been playing in my head everytime I need to calm down or whenever I think/am reminded of the Hunger Games. I hope they play this song when Rue dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link your blogs down below so I can check them out :)
Cheers!