Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Top Ten Books To Save If My House Was Abducted By Aliens (Top Ten Tuesday #1)

So I decided to start doing Top Ten Tuesdays! Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly event hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's theme:
Top 10 books to save if my house was abducted by aliens.


1. Harry Potter Series
I am a hardcore potterhead, so there's no was that I'm not bringing this with me. Plus it was my mother's, so she could help me carry the series and run while aliens attack our house anyway.

2. Sherlock Holmes - Arthur Conan Doyle
Here I am referring to the Sherlock Holmes book that I hauled in my most recent IMM. Why? The book just looks divine and it deserves to be placed in this list.

3. The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
I absolutely loved John's writing style and the poetry in the book. Book I would re-read over and over again.


4. The Mortal Instruments - Cassandra Clare
I decided to mention this series as I've been loving City of Bones, even though I'm only almost halfway in. There must be a reason for all the praise, right?


5. The Infernal Devices - Cassandra Clare
Same goes for this one. Whenever The Mortal Instruments comes to play, The Infernal Devices will always be mentioned. Plus I just recently bought The Infernal Devices, so wouldn't want my money to go to waste. Yeah.

6. Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
I chose this book not because I am head over heels for it, it's only because it has a few techniques on how to survive in the wilderness. If I had to abandon my house, I think this book would be quite helpful.


7. Divergent - Veronica Roth
This book has been sitting on my shelf for the longest time and this was the book that EVERYONE loved. I just had to include it in here.


8. H.O.N Series - P.C & Kristin Cast
Well.. It is the most complete series of books that I've ever bought with my own money. So far I have 7 books, and have been liking the plot so far. I love how the series isn't draggy.


9. Chinese Cinderella Series - Adeline Yen Mah
The first series that I've ever gotten in to. An amazing book and irresistibly hard to put down.


10. My iRiver
Of course, this was a given. Some of you may not know but an iRiver is an eReader. I have lots of books in my iRiver so this would be a pretty obvious choice.

That is all! It would be lovely of you guys to respond to this topic :)

3 comments:

  1. I havn't read a lot of these but I'll try them now. I'm following you, please look at my blog and follow me :') xx

    http://dreamsdaisiesanddoodledhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love so many of the books you listed above! Great picks :)I absolutely adore The Mortal Instruments and The Infernal Devices. Cassandra Clare is amazing :D

    Lovely blog
    -Jenni (My Blog)

    ReplyDelete

Link your blogs down below so I can check them out :)
Cheers!